Silly Band Breaking News

Glittery Red Dragon is Massie's Favorite! Get It To Her Before the End of School and she'll give you a phoenix!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

All About the Bandz

Hey readers! Recently Dylan and I noticed that people are thinking certain Silly Bands are rare, like the phoenix, glow in the dark unicorn, and more. Well, the fantasy packs will be mega-rare after June 30, when it's rumored that they'll retire. So if this is true, get them while you can! The rock band pack and the baseball pack are also expiring sometime in July and August. As I said, get them while you can, in case this may be true.

Yesterday I was walking down the street and I found an abandoned little turtle band. Does it belong to anyone? If it's yours, please come up to Dylan or I in school.

Now you're wondering what's rare and what's not, probably. Well, a 7th grader is willing to pay $30 for a phoenix band. Now, I have one of those and I'm lucky to have one, but that's what people will do. Another 5th grader will trade all of their silly bands for a unicorn, glow in the dark or not. And this person may have about 170, by an estimate. Now is the time to keep your bands safe. Over the summer you might not get to see the person you traded with, so you can't just trade back.

Another thing, readers, is that you don't need to stress over these bands. They're rubber bands that you put on your wrist, but they're also creative silicone bracelets that you really don't wanna lose anytime soon. Take it from Massie: Don't stress but don't test.

Figure out what I mean by that if you want in your spare time. It's not very hard to figure out. ANYWAY, it's my cue to stop talking and let you go, soooo, bye!

~Massie

No comments:

Post a Comment